Friday, September 26, 2014
Can you imagine that in the future, there are robotic fish that clean your clothes? Chan Yeop Jeong has an interesting vision for our future appliance, he has come up with Pecera, a water tank that accommodates robot fish called Dofi to wash your dirty clothes without detergent. It’s a sustainable way to wash your clothes, a concept inspired by “Doctor Fish” that nurtures human skin but this time, all these fish run on hydroelectric power and clean garments. Each fish is equipped with tiny sensor and camera to detect dirt on your clothes, by using suction motion, these robot fish clean all those dirt particles without detergent, in this way, there’s no need for multiple washing circles mechanism that can save a lot of water.
This unique method to clean your clothes means that you don’t have to worry about oxidation or discoloration of fiber, no more damaged textiles. These robot fish stay in water with hydroelectric power and continue obtain energy for living, all those dirt is then purified by Pecera, basically it’s a maintenance free washing device.
Designer : Chan Yeop Jeong
- Giant Crocodile Captured in Philippines
- It Will make You Wonder (49 pics)
- Mobile Living With Glam
- Bloom Aquatic Farm : Phytoplankton Farm to Help Absorbing CO2 Excesses and Producing O2
- Stay Classy People Of Walmart (part2)
- Quicksilver LCD Watch Inspired by The Drop of Mercury Inside A Thermometer
- Asthma’s Worst Enemy, Kid’s Best Friend
- awesome custom pc case designs
- Maybach wallpapers
- Russian WW2 bunkers