Skip to main content

Posts

Showing posts from October 30, 2017

Futuristic Earth300 Exploration Vessel for Scientists, Experts, Students or Private Citizens

This App Can Help You Get Thoughts Out Of Your Mind And Aid A Good Night Sleep

Have you ever gone to bed early after a long day at work, only to find that you just can’t fall asleep? Most of us assume that when we feel tired, it will be easy to drift off. Unfortunately, that’s not how it works. In fact, if you are under a lot of stress, you might find it hard to stop all those negative thoughts whirring around in your head. For example, if you are having trouble finishing a project at work, it can seem impossible to stop worrying about it. This can cause you to lose out on previous sleep. It’s not new that sleep is important to a productive life Poor sleep quality and insomnia don’t just leave you feeling tired and grouchy [1] – they can have serious effects on your health. A lack of sleep makes you more vulnerable to accidents, it puts you at risk of chronic ailments including heart disease, and it makes you more likely to gain weight [2] . If you suffer from depression, you should pay particular attention to your sleeping patterns, as improving the quality

A Mondo poster for “Army of Darkness” by Randy...

A Mondo poster for “Army of Darkness” by Randy Ortiz. The 1992 film was the third of the Sam Raimi “Evil Dead” trilogy starring Bruce Campbell.

Architectural Sculpture by David MorenoSpanish Sculptor David...

Architectural Sculpture by David Moreno Spanish Sculptor David Moreno creates art that is part sculpture, part drawing.  His works float, as if he has abstracted a memory of a building. You can see more of David’s work on Instagram . See our previous post of David Moreno’s work. Thanks to Designwrld . We find all the best art for you - follow us on Twitter , Instagram and Facebook . Posted by Lisa .

Architectural Sculpture by David MorenoSpanish Sculptor David... crss

Architectural Sculpture by David Moreno Spanish Sculptor David Moreno creates art that is part sculpture, part drawing.  His works float, as if he has abstracted a memory of a building. You can see more of David’s work on Instagram . See our previous post of David Moreno’s work. Thanks to Designwrld . We find all the best art for you - follow us on Twitter , Instagram and Facebook . Posted by Lisa . crss

The Biggest Myth Debunked: The More Protein You Eat, the Faster You Build Muscles?

Some years ago I gulped down at least 2-3 unflavoured, whey protein shakes a day, while eating multiple chicken breasts. I thought protein was the holy grail when it comes to muscle growth. Yet I didn’t see the results that I truly wanted in the gym. Instead I was feeling low on energy and bloated. People training in the gym often consume tons of protein because they expect it to be converted into muscles. Yet the effectiveness of excess protein intake, especially protein shakes has never been scientifically proven. If you drink protein shakes regularly, it’s very likely that you’re taking in more protein than you should. Will Protein Be Converted To Muscles? The biggest misconception there is on protein, is that muscles consist entirely of it. This isn’t true. Muscles consist of protein, yes. But only a fraction of your muscles, approximately 20%, actually is protein. The other 80% are made up of different components, mostly water. You don’t need to consume as much protein as y

Brain is A Piece Of Muscle So Train It Up and Make It Strong With "Lumosity" Today

By now you have undoubtedly heard about how important it is to keep your brain healthy and active. In order to prevent issues as you age, such as Alzheimers, you should try to exercise your mind. This can be done through many different types of brain-training games, but unfortunately they can often be a bit boring or repetitive. For example, Sudoku or other puzzle games can be fun at first, but once you get the hang of them it can feel a bit robotic. Some apps claim to be brain-training, but often focus on one specific goal such as focus or logical thinking. Plus, those apps tend to ignore progress reporting which can present challenges when trying to monitor any type of improvement. Why You Should Care about Brain Health When discussing mental fitness, your mind may conjure up memories of school exams or even IQ tests, but it’s actually more about your physical and emotional health. When your brain is healthy it’s easier for you to slow down, decompress and even boost a flagging m

harriorrihar: http://ift.tt/2z4Tst6... crss

harriorrihar : http://ift.tt/2iw4y45 http://ift.tt/2h0FWgi harriorrihar.myportfolio.com/ crss

harriorrihar: http://ift.tt/2z4Tst6...

harriorrihar : http://ift.tt/2iw4y45 http://ift.tt/2h0FWgi harriorrihar.myportfolio.com/